Saturday, May 13, 2006

OMG This post has not given me a title ?

Having recovered, after being traumatized by seeing my left knee bouncing off a colostomy bag. I couldn't even eat my dinner that evening, I ordered a Thai curry which went into the bin. For some reason just as I took my first mouthful I had a flashback of that bag.

Drove to see a client this evening it was fucking miles away, which was even worse due to the driving conditions on the motorway. In other words I couldn't do my usual 120mph the spray was that bad.

Got there around 10.30pm, I can't even really remember what the guy looked like you can't really clock much when your greeted by a shadow resembling Wee Willie winky. He came to the door holding a brass candle holder due to the village having a power cut.

Everytime I went to the bathroom to rack one up, I had to take his industrial flashlight. He poured me out of this crystal decanter the most rank tasting red wine I've ever had.

We went into his bedroom which was lit up with tealights. Hat off to him though,what else could he have done in this situation. Go to bed like the rest of the street, No call a bootycall.

It did start off ok to be fair, I started really getting into it, maybe because I couldn't see him properly helped. But he was a fumbler, and kept stopping then starting, so I then decided he was a shit fuck and it wasn't going to get any better. So I then went in for the kill and got the money shot.

On my way home one of my regulars called me, I picked him up from a bar in town and came back here. Looking back it was a bad move as he was a little pissed and I was coked up. So it was not a good mix. I get paranoid at times seeing certain clients wrecked.

As he left, he started to go into one about giving me advice, saying stop doing that shit etc etc. At this point, I really didn't want a debate with a client standing on my stairs asking me how much of his money that he had just paid me, I would shove up my nose.

I don't like being told what to do at the best of times. Plus I didn't want it to spoil my buzz ! I charged him to fuck me not to discuss my business affairs.

roxyfoxy @ 1:10 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters