Saturday, October 07, 2006

So this is where there winter fuel allowance goes !

Good evening all ! Well, I am not impressed to say the least regarding the clients I saw this evening. All three of them must have been not far off kicking the bucket. The first one was diabetic so couldn't get it up. Client number two kept me waiting as his "meals on wheels" was being delivered. The third pensioner was that wrinkly his face resembled an old piece of leather. Gross or what !

He lay on top of me and his bones sticking out, felt like razor blades on my skin. It didn't get any better especially as he started going through his side cabinet until he produced this old ragged elastic band he uses on his hood !

What happened next was fucked up. I went to use his bathroom as you do, anything to pass the time. I only pulled his emergency lifeline cord instead of the light switch ! fucking hell the alarm starts going off the wardens coming through the intercom !!

I'm out of there faster than the speed of light !! Imagine what a mess all that could have caused me !!!!

roxyfoxy @ 12:29 am


Comments:
You poor dear !
Last year i booked in a Travellodge (I know, cheapo hotel, but funds were short) as I was working in Dartford (I know, someone has to). Went in my room, big, with an odd toilet. Went for a shower, wondred what the red string did, the shower was cold, so I pulled it as I decided it must turn the heat on. A minute later the receptionist came in the room saying she had called a first aider to help me ! Lucky I'm thick skinned, and lucky she wasn't put out by the sight of a wet lardy naked man !
That was my first time in a hotel room designed for disabled people.
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters