Sunday, June 17, 2007

19 days lets have it !

I am totally buzzing, why ? my man is coming home in 19 days time ! what a fucking journey all this has been ! i can finally get back to blogging the way i used to before all my time was taken up writing to him.

I have been dreaming of this day for nearly twelve months ! i have packed all his clothes that i have bought him ready to be FedExd on Monday morning. We both have expensive tastes funnily enough ! He has 14 designer tshirts , various jeans and shorts, boss and versaceunderwear designer watch and shades and various other treats so he is ready to go. I am so in love i really do adore him. I have even packed a cell phone so he can call me as soon as the gates to freedom open.

I so wish i could be waiting there at the gates but we haven't been able to make that happen as i have other commitments in the UK but we should be tying the knot on the 07.07.2007 ! lucky sevens !!


I will of course post flicks of him when i see him. I cant wait for him to hit my ass !! oh yeah i hope he is ready cause i am.

Moving along, things here are pretty much the same I'm still off the coke which is like a disease battling every day to keep my recovery under control. I'm not planning on ever go back to how i used to be but its an ongoing battle. I can honestly say that i have wasted probably the last seven years of my life shoving that shit up my nose.

The house is coming along its looking real stush if i may say so ! I'm about to get the garden landscaped which i cant wait for. I'm back working out nearly every day in the gym, trying to repair the damage that the cocaine did to my looks and body but i am getting there as you may have noticed from my latest flicks. Ill get back to proper ''Roxy ism posts very soon'' Mwah

roxyfoxy @ 2:29 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters