Friday, February 08, 2008

Roxy does Queens !!

Well the big day is nearly here ! i am finally going to meet my future husband after nearly two years of pure fucking the best wanking material i have ever had. No shit.


I thought i would be nervous and between you and in the complete horrors. I bet you all wish you knew how we met. Well fuck it this is how and how long has it took me to fucking tell you ?????????????? i dont no how why whatever but quick before i change my mind and run out of flake HA

Fucked up beatch sat here two years ago nearly so still when i was a craving coke bitch.

I sat here and typed black cock !! all of a sudden im directed too this site full of fit as fuck men.

"I said Dinner" MMM Hmmm

I email this guy all of a sudden it pings back "sorry this inamte at this correctional facility has no access to a PC

That was it ms coked up bitch gets bored.

Too get too the poiint i get a letter remember the time Luley went missing.(XX) so thiis letter landed and i read it and breaking it down we became lovers.

I am not ashamed af the way we met but i am hardly shouting from the rooftops !!

Please dont think im one of those sad bitched who falls in love with a man on death row kida thing !!!

This post has to be continued im fooked ill rake my laptop and post in NYC hell yeah and post pics

Mwah

roxyfoxy @ 4:10 am


Comments:
Am I uninvited; or will it stop me?

It been a long time, Roxy.

Sexy Sadie
 
hey did you make it to Ny?

hope you will like it. me as a fellow quebequer ,canadia guy, not a big fan of american, and even worse about Ny, at least they are nicer the american now with the 9/11 thing.

i'm sure you will have fun.
still enjoyng having news from you roxy.

Love
 
hope it all goes well Roxy!
Keep us posted...
 
Bit worried that you havent posted for sometime, hoping to hear what has happened soon x
 
What's the crack Rox? Go on... post for us. Hope the reason you're not posting is sheer happiness.

Tammy x
 
Tammy its always because of you mwah i know you meant what you said and i would have loved to tell you you know your right but i have learned that anything worth having in life dont come easy love n light
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters