Friday, December 02, 2005

Approaching my third day on the Peruvian flake

Helloooooooo OOps I did it again ! no surprise there is it. Cant really add too much sense this evening as im fucking wrecked. Ill continue from yesterday I took a phone call at 6am this morning from some guy that I instantly clicked with on the phone. He landed at my house with another 3 grams of coke and a rageing hard on. He was cute but seemed to take it like we were gonna get married ! im just so used to being on my own I cant be arsed with men hanging around me.

Anyway kicked him out around 10am trying to expaine to him that I had to call it a day I guess he was disappointed but that's not my problem. Went over to a friends house during the day and went completely in the horrors ended up scoring another gram on the way home and a bottle of Courvoisier. Shall I scare myself and tot up what's gone into my body during this recent relapse shall we call it. OK lets go

7 grams of cocaine
one magnum of champayne
2 vodka's and cokes
half a bottle of Courvoisier
one bottle of white grenache vino
one bottle of white wine
3 spliffs
at least 60 cartier cigarettes
10 sniffs of poppers (approx)
5 fake orgasms
and a face that looks like a boot !!!

Shit Roxy how do you do it girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should really start rapping this ridiculous session up but for once I've actually got to much coke left its like rocket fuel im gurning like a bitch and my minds racing around its making me dizzy. My emotions today have gone up and down more times than a god nos cant think of anythink witty to compare at this time of night. I went from hosepipe jobby in the car to mike myers on crack WTF xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

roxyfoxy @ 1:01 am


Comments:
Wow...

The life is a bitch eh?

Live it while you can though.

Enjoy!
 
Drugs n sex make the world go round, hope u were on the real peruvian flake aka pure yayo, if not you should purify it w/ some chemicals....get at me if u wanna learn more..AIM mackavelli412
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters