Thursday, December 01, 2005

Build Up To The Weekend

Hello blogg wasnt going to come here today as i am not sure that i have anything interesting to say. But have realised i always have some pantomine ! saw a client tonight when i arrived he remembered me from abount 18 mnths ago i couldnt place him as he had moved house and lost lots of weight. Turned out he remembered me for getting the sniff out ! why am i surprised got on with him ended up going to his local pub and all of a sudden acting like we were totaly together wtf, he booked me for one hr which turned into many. Ended up comeing back to my flat just to let my cat in which ended up him staying for a few hours. Same old pattern developed where by all of a sudden he started to nause me! thank god for taxis ! its now 5.20am still sitting infrount of this thing having been on camfrog. Camfrog you will hear me talk about im sure many times its a kind of webcam programme its getting late and ive just fixed another drink snorted another line and trying my hardest to get into my bed. Im off to manchester tomorrow going to a get together that has been arranged from my fellow camfroggers ! have been thinking about the whole situation meeting people in this way, is it a good thing i ask myself ! probably not i may be wrong i just hope that i dont suddenly realise that i have put myself into a situation with people that i have absolutly nothing in common with ! Manchester here i come.

roxyfoxy @ 11:24 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters