Friday, December 02, 2005

Still partying my pants off

Well here I am back again, I had all good intentions of going to bed at 11pm but all of a sudden out of the blue I felt like I had jumped off a cloud ! infact I was yet again buzzing my tits of lost track of time and took a call at 3am from surprise surprise another fellow coke head who had been on a bender probably on the same gear I had as he was local.


He passed the test as soon as I clarified he was on my lever couldn't of faced a client not on the level. Payed me some nice crisp wonger crossed my palm or nose should I say with more nose candy and I had now got a new edition to my never ending bender. To top it all of he was fit as fuck and chatted enough shit to blend in with my waffle.

Had fun until the same old downer developed the coke cock reared its ugly head as if I was bothered I made sure I came first id had enough by then so hes just left in a cab at 7.20 am. Just seen my first comments on this blog im well chuffed bring it on.

roxyfoxy @ 7:16 am


Comments:
Hello i'm one of the editors from the britblog directory at www.britblog.com

Your blog qualifies to be listed if you submit it, thanks.
 
in what span of time did you consume all those goodies you list below? cause that is a shit-load, girl! i lead a pretty comparable lifestyle (all except for occupation), and i can't comprehend how one can do that in 24 hours. anyway, keep partying but be safe luv.

p.s. "mr. nice" is a damn good book.

p.p.s. you're quite a looker in some of those photos.
 
Thanks max how did you find my blogg
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters