Friday, January 20, 2006

Shit i may have caused a pile up on the motorway

Yes I have fallen off the wagon ! IM trying to justify it the usual well roxy, you haven't done any this week this week hell it only thurs. Oh well, as I say no point doing it if your gonna regret it. Im wankered ill fill you in since the last post which was probably about Three hours ago.

Got a call from a guy who owns a bar, he booked me for 1am I landed there after he coaxed me on the phone to hurry up, he had a big fat line of chisel racked up ready for me, and a large Jack Daniels n' coke ready. Rox 120 MPH on the motorway, I was in my element landed there, bar was ok nothing too slick but whose complaining. Huge plasma screens all round the bar, ended up fucking each other for fun, on the pool table Mmmm yes purlease. Had a fuckin ball probably waffled on about how great I was every ten seconds. I vaguely remember even saying every tunes a tune ha that's when you no the cokes good.

Shit ive just remembered the remainder of the story. Had to drive home via the motorway. All of a sudden I was catching up with the lorries, you no the ones delivering fuckin Asda tat or some German wagon. Anyway got into the second lane in me little slick audi, turned on the interior light and started frigging, put on a little show, turned the light off and away I go.

Did about 5 lorries in 10 miles, and got three flashs not bad ! I was listening to wait let me get it off my phone Guess what Im that high I even recoded the tune I was listening to, to share it when i blogged when i got in, which is now. Arrrr i was lost in music Haaa this is what i was listening to. Its called closer than close youll remember it, it rocked. Im talking utter shite now so im gonna go and smoke a spliff as im off the liquor weh heyyyyyyyyy Love Roxy xxxxx


Tip..... Try shouting look at me Im brilliant every 30 seconds or so. It'll probably mean about as much as what you were going to say and will save brain power.

roxyfoxy @ 3:16 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters