Saturday, February 11, 2006

Its a 9 thing !

Had a very productive week so far. Im so excited, my new house is near completion at long last. I cant believe that the number 9 has sprung up yet again. When i was given the house number this week i couldnt believe it. I was born on the 9th, my current address is 54 which added together is 9. My post code is B27 which again makes 9. Ive been in this industry since 99. My parents house is 126 which again is 9. The postcode there is DY9, i truly believe this is not a coincidence.

The more i think about certain things the more i think they are pieces of my life puzzle. I have always been a spiritual person and love it when i connect with my angel. When you live your life like i do you need that presence.

Cant wait until tomorrow, i will be seeing one of my clients who is a complete darling. We have so much fun or is it just another chemical fuck. This may sound bizzare, but i dont like men i date to do gear. That would be a recipe for disaster plus i cant be doing with the coke cock thing. Its bad enough even when im getting paid to deal with floppy coke cock. I think i should charge an extra fee, to make up for the tedious wrist wrenching wanking that i have to do. Which in the end, without the client even noticing they are lying there doing it themselves ! To be fair, i love watching a man do that its the best, but will do anything not to do it myself.

roxyfoxy @ 12:54 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters