Sunday, February 05, 2006

Running at a loss today !

What a bizarre little sesh I've been on. Bar grooves slamming some fat tunes. Usual Saturday scenario that's developed. The day started off so normal ! What is normal I ask. You no I changed the bed shake n vacked went to sainsburys recycled all my glossys. Then im trying to think at what point it all went Pete Tongue (ha London c hed !)

I think I thought its Saturday lets fucking have it. I would just like to add that im still down to one bender a week. I really think when your the wrong side of thirty as some unsatisfied punt commented. One per week 4 per month is the way forward.

Had a crank booking earlier, little fucking spotty teenager, at least he had the decency before I left out, to make some cock n bull story, that his parents have come home ye whatever !! Im so going to call his parents and drop the little shit in it.

Went to see an ex client sociably, ended up shit faced, on some vino, stoned and off my pod. Andrew, got me taking loads of pics to put on his sex site. He fucking loves it, he fucks just for fun!! I ended up really disappointed that he didn't like the pics. Hes such a slag, he even got a free cheeky cum out of me. Without me even realizing ,knocked one off as you do.

Drove home, stopped of at a girlfriends house, to cut a long story short invited two hotties back to mine, cracked open the champayne top banana chang. Only got them into webcaming they were fucking loving it ! i got parra though as i caught myself having a sly gurn. Becky i thinks around 22, at one stage she asked me to give her a sexy outfit. Fucking hell im so gutted i was that caned at the time, ive now realised all that, could have turned into so much fun. Well 10.am loving the vibe, Ha loving the vibe you twat Roxy !! i just rubbed some flake on my pussy hell it feels fine ! I never understand these people who rub coke on there gums thinking they are some fine conissuer absolute bollocks ! up your hooter on your tits or on the honey pot Mmmmmmmmmm ! I was meant to work today no sex since yesterday im really feeling the pinch. If i gave this all up tomorrow, there would be, such a huge hole that would need to be replaced. A day with out being laid !

roxyfoxy @ 9:28 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters