Sunday, January 22, 2006

Im loosing my touch !

IM so excited, my new blog layout is near completion. I came across an advert on blog explosion which stood out, and I have commissioned someone to design it for me. I bet everything we communicate all she can picture is me sucking a gold dildo ! If anyone reading would like me to add there blog to my site let me no. Also if anyone would like to see more of what I blog about or has any ideas let me no.

Had a busy day today Saturday, well when I say busy more like fannying around. Had a 3 O'clock appointment with this guy who was kind of hippyfied and into all that alternative therapy I think it started to go tits up when I stated why bother when there's prozac. Anyway went up to his room one of those rooms crammed full of absolute bollocks trinkets books and other paraphernalia and a hideous patchwork throw. He kept saying slow down, which really meant he's a two pumps and a squirt fuck. IM sorry but I don't do slow attentive well that's his wifes job isn't it. As I mounted him he all of a sudden goes into one. He said 'no, you'll have to get off this isn't working. I was glad to tell you the truth he had a bush and had BO. He then starts apologizing and saying its not me hes had a bad morning, sorry ! He did me a favor I tried to console him and use my usual line which was are don't worry a lot of men when they are stressed cant perform then I said but I bet when I've gone you'll be able to have a nice wank thinking about this.

Had an 8 O'clock appointment which I was late as I was scoring some sniff ! He didn't mind. Typical client material vauxhall vectra semi in a cul de sac. House full of as many nicknacks as the last, came to the door in a hideous pair of simpsons boxers, the sort you buy in Burtons. He was alright but I couldn't work out why he had a collection of teddy bears on his bed. Actually do I want to. Anyway another one who started then said I think we will call it a day ! Was I bothered was I hell he was irritating the hell out of me. How can you not no how to lick pussy it's not rocket science. What a relief especially as he kept ramming his cock deep throat. That is torture when I've had the posh stuff, I don't no why but the concoction of coke,client,condom and deep throat makes me gag its hideous a cheeky line in his bathroom one for the road and got dressed. He tried to be funny and ask for a refund I said that's a typical comment from an accountant. Refund, I should have charged him more ! He noticed my dry pussy which to be fair he was right. It always does that that's the coke symptom for chicks. It was that dry he had to get KY ha. That's it really for now, so to top it off IM either that good IM too good or a shit bootycall. Who cares every day cant be magical ! xxx

roxyfoxy @ 12:28 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters