Sunday, April 23, 2006

Roxy got fucked good

So much has happened since last night. If your wondering what the picture is for here goes. First time I met Chris I had to comment on his overgrown pubic hair set up. I really think men need to be told that it is not cool to expect a good blow job when you haven't bothered or in most mens cases been totally oblivious to the fact that you need preening.


Most of the time I don't bring it up as I learned my lesson ages ago when I casually commented to a client that he needed to sort it out. Bad move I watched his cock go from boner to drowned rat he literally went in the horrors and I had to leave the hotel. But Chris has a nice looking cock so a few months ago in a mashed up state I started shearing well kind of however I thought he really liked it so next time I saw him he had let it go again. So last night when I landed there this is what was in the bathroom and he showed me his attempt. I did take a picture but its too rude and its a mess. All over the shop I did promise I would sort it out but the best thing to do is start again. It should be compulsory that no girl should have to have her face embedded in a nest when giving head !


I've had a good night but yet again coke cock !! Oh well I made sure I came to be fair Chris is a good fuck I could live with being fucked by him. Hes got a think about stockings well nylons as he likes to call them. I really was making the most out of having a proper fuck for once. He made me put my shoes and coat on coked up to go to my car to grab the nylons out of the glovebox only as he told me to do it. If he had asked me then no way. Maybe I should have been paying him ! On a bit of a downer now I guess ill be alright tomorrow.

roxyfoxy @ 5:48 pm


Comments:
You have got to be winding me up. Yuk yuk and yuk !
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters