Friday, April 21, 2006

8 weeks and im out of here !

The sooner I leave this apartment the better. Had another run in with the people living underneath me, to be fair, in there defense I wouldn't want to live underneath me.

However, It still doesn't give them the right to keep winding me up. I got back this afternoon from having a massage and food shopping, to find them doing the gardening outside the apartments.


I walked up to my door, and there balanced on the wall was a half broken vase filled with rain water, which instead of putting it in the rubbish, they had deliberately put it on my wall.

I was fuming, I stood there with them watching and knocked it into a million pieces, smashing it back onto the floor. She's going berserk saying, that's not mine, I said its not fucking mine, then she starts being brave giving it the big one.

She said I was vile, and he starts piping up saying just you wait. Im like wait for what, do you really think I give a fuck, funny how they have never once mentioned my car getting trashed with paint. I swear they did it. I had to stop myself from knocking her out. Its very hard when they keep winding me up, I don't need the grief especially when its over such trivial shit.



Anyway, went to see a client this evening, what a boring twat he was, it just was not happening if you no what I mean. I couldn't wait for him to shoot his load so I could get the hell out of there.


Everytime I said something to him, it caused him to have a nervous laugh. He has got to have been the worse fuck I have had this week. Oh well everyday cant be magical.

roxyfoxy @ 4:08 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters