Saturday, April 29, 2006

Whats love got to do with it ?

Had a pretty boring evening until I went to bed around 11.30am, knew I should be working this evening, first time for ages I haven't been fucked on a Friday night. Glad I stuck to my guns last night by not indulging.


So I was fresh, ready to rock if a call came in. Phone started getting hot around 1am, I was shmoozing in my bed, I had done the laundry, and was lying naked in my fresh Egyptian Versace linen. Mmmmm.


Around 1.30 Am I took a call from that client I mentioned a while back. The one who fucked me over the pool table. So I landed at his feeling fresh, no gak no Brandy Zilch !! Left around 5.15 Am, totally spannered, he doesn't even make it into the blog this time. At least he realized im providing a service not sitting there cause im bored !! Asif !!

roxyfoxy @ 9:25 am


Comments:
Hang in there Rox...

Keep your eye on the finsh line..
 
I sure am !
 
Hellu RoxyFoxy.

I am linking to blogs I read regular, and this one is great. ;)
 
You do ! cheers not often i get a big up from another female, love your picture, did try to read your blog but its not in English ne mind ! Bee good and stay lucky x
 
Those women are certainly envying your blog, my Bad Sex storys are in a wonderful code called norwegian. Because my english suck.

Keep up the good work.
 
hiiiiiiiiii baby
quiero conocerte la verdad me gustate desde que te vi bombon!!!
my email is

gothic_atomic_pluton666@hot mail
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters