Saturday, May 13, 2006

Im close to falling off that wagon yet again !!

Praise the lord ! I was just about to call it a day, then before I could say goodnight Roxy, one phone call changed the whole situation.

Baseball cap on (Everyone that knows me, Roxyfoxy in cap means im on one) So within two minutes, cap on that's a must. Hides my Friday night face. I cant believe I went out like this. Cap on, hoody pyjama bottoms and my shoes from last night. I've just noticed I have repeated me in a cap three times. HaHa I love blogging

I drove like... Well no different to usual !!

I fucked up before I even got on the main road, quick detour !! This guy who's now the new runner is just getting to know my humor. He's a black man, when I called him, he said he was in bed as he had been grinding. To me grinding is digging, bump n grind !! I told him if the gear was good I would buy in bulk. Hes only about 19, I said I know how you niggas like your bed ! he laughs at me. I told him it had been a long time since I had felt the big black bamboo.

I agreed that yes a nigga can fuck, but told him I had been there done that, I said do you really think that I can be fooled with all the bullshit that comes with it. He said "Kate your a rude gal"

Over the years I've had my fair share of tan trust me ! Everyone has shafted me by not been able to keep the rod of god in there pants.

that's why I know the grass aint greener, and so do they, everyone has come crawling back !! Most of them are still from time to time around and we are great friends. He laughs at me because im straight up and tell him this girl knows your bull.

He makes me laugh when he says Kate it's the flake ! I made it clear that if me and him are going to get on then he needs to tell me the truth. In other words tell me it's good or not. I joked that I would be bringing my scales. Anyway he wanted me to meet him not far away but outside this huge pakki halal centre. Great landmark I must say. When he was directing me, I said do I look like I shop and know where Imrans rat infested supermarket is.

Fair play he got out of bed at 6.30am, I said I would be over the road in my car as I thought it was less ontop. If I had been in a Datsun cherry or a people carrier then maybe I could have looked the part. !!!

He got into my car and passed me two scruffy looking parcels wrapped in a rizla. Im not being fussy but it really pisses me off. How can you expect to tempt the end user when it looks like a cheap bomb that wouldn't look out of place at Tribal Gathering. My main dealer always gift wraps them in either a bag or one of those plastic bullets with a lid on.

Even a lottery slip or a paper wrap looks more appealing than some scraggy old king skin. !

Anyway more to the point when I opened the first one I cornered it, as in skimming some off my Nectar card !

He then said I have got another three, I really didn't need another three grams, on top of the three from earlier ! Oops six, fuck it whose counting !

But I felt obliged, why I ask myself but that's by the by, I sat there and opened each one, totally being a greedy bitch and hooted a big fat tester of each one. He said why are you doing that do you think im ripping you off.

I laughed at him, then told him I wasn't checking each one I was just being a pig !!

Crossed his palm with three crisp red notes (Hate love relationship I have with those notes)

Love using them but hate parting with them !!

Comes to something when I can get cocaine easier at that time than if I had needed a pint of milk !

roxyfoxy @ 6:48 am


Comments:
Ha, your a bad girl dear, I kid you not!!
 
Do you think so, i try not to notice most of the time. I guess since i created this blog it has become more apparent. Its hard work being me !
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters