Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ouch ...

Can you believe what you see ? I landed at my 9PM booking this evening nothing out of the ordinary, smart semi in a leafy suburb. Well holey moley the guy is only a fucking freak for real. He suddenly asked me if I would mind inflicting some pain by sticking his wife's sewing needles into his cock and then his nipples.

I couldn't believe how much I wanted to do it. He started by dipping them in TCP yuk I have had a shower and I still smell like an old peoples home ! Well he showed me how to do it, by pinching the skin and shoving right through. His face was a picture ! I stuck around five through his hood until it resembled a pin cushion. I then had to do the same on his nips ! Fuck I managed one in each I couldn't bear it any longer I started to feel nauseas ! I was only doing it so I could take pictures to show ya all !!

I couldn't believe I had forgotten to bring my camera ! So you will have to make do with what I took with my cell !!

He tipped me big style as he said I was the best !!

roxyfoxy @ 12:01 am


Comments:
It's more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....what the hell is wrong with that dude. You are a brave girl :) I would have fainted...or say to him - Pay up first, I am not sure YOU are going to make it....LOL
 
You're a naugty naughty girl Rox..lol
 
0mg roxyfoxy i cant believe that i found your blog ! Do you reember the night we had fun with our friend all wear ing shirts and ties getting down and dirty.
We should meet up again and get it on for old times sake but it must be smart but dirty you know what I mean you rock girl.
WE should meet soon , and are are you still weaing that Gucci Tie and crisp white shirt.

You always look so amazing babe.
 
How YOU doing babes ! i know who you are ! we have had some wicked times over the years. Good to hear from ya you know i shit all over every other bootycall Ha cheers and yes im still wearing it well ! i still have my Gucci tie ready when you are you know where to find me, kisses victoria xx
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters