Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What a cock and ball story !

Good Evening my friends, what the hell is up with bozos dick ? What the fuck ! I had to go and see him the other week it was gross.

Who the hell does shit like that to the beautiful cock? see those pegs he told me, to take them all off, using what ever method I wanted. I ripped every single one off with quick sharp tugs. His cock started to bleed HA HA !!! Serves him right.

Life has been treating me very well lately im in recovery yet again. I haven't touched any for weeks. It's my birthday in December, so lets hope I don't fall off the wagon then.

The filth called me up the other evening regarding the cock sucka that stitched me up with the flooring for the house. Apparently they have traced him fro his cell phone so hopefully I will be getting my paper back.

I hope you haven't all missed me too much, for some reason I just wasn't in the mood to blog, no reason I just wasn't if that makes sense. I have some bookings later so lets hope I have some hideous story's to share. Kiss Kiss

roxyfoxy @ 5:37 pm


Comments:
Hei!

I became so happy when I saw you had been posting again. Glad you are off the wagon, keep it that way.
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters