Friday, October 13, 2006

"Meet me in your dreams i'll be there waiting for you"

What's good baby, Well I think I am slipping back into my old, "Do I give a fuck lifestyle". !! Everything is all good this end, infact I couldn't be happier.

My days are spent mostly in bed recovering from last nights antics. I am totally on heat, and looking forward to taking calls from clients that fuck me the way I should be getting fucked. I am only working in the evenings, which enables me to spend my day's recovering, and doing what the hell I wanna do. Some days I pass the time by getting my nails done, tanning etc or doing lunch with my girlfriends. Other days I just chill at home watching movies which I love.

I have my boy (Maxwell) who as you all know totally adores me, who reminds me to keep it real. It's so funny now that louley is out of the picture how close he has become. I don't hate on him, but he is so fuckin jealous, I swear if he could be my shit he would me. When I lay in bed reading my mail from my man, he makes a point of clawing and trying to shred the fuck out of my precious love letters.

As you see i haven't really got much to say, so I will bring this to a close but watch this space. Love N light Roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy Foxy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

roxyfoxy @ 4:53 am


Comments:
Glad you are back blogging!
 
Hey Rox..

Click on your laptop and give me an update please..

aight??
 
Fo0xy.

Where are you?
 
Come back Roxy!
 
Where are you ROxy? Are you OK?
 
Where are you Roxxy ? Are you OK, its not like you to miss off blogging for so long, I hope you're well.
 
IM FINE PROMISE, ILL UPDATE IT SOON XXX
 
Come (ooh err !) back soon Roxy ! Missing you XXXXX
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters