Saturday, March 17, 2007

Awwwwww Shit !!

Well i thought i would post a quickie to fill you in on my horendous fucking 48 hours !! ''short story" i decided i needed to contribute towards my upcoming wedding so had a lil hustle planned as it was the Cheltenham races $$$$$$$$ !!

Now bearing in mind this event had been preplanned the hotel room was booked i had got some cute little mini me to come and work with me, and guess what same ole fucking bullshit oops Roxy (as i speak not looking very foxy) decides to completly wild out the night before and fucks the whole fucking arrangements up !! i was lay complety fucking spangled in my bed still fucking myself senseless at 7AM this morning !! the only good thing to come out of all of this was i beat my all time record and reached 7 orgasms !! i couldnt stop i was that twatted the only thing that i could do was wank !! this is so funny i went for a St Tropez spray tan during the day and when i finally got up after my wankathon the cream sheets were fucking orange HA !! so when i finally got out of bed the only thing i could think to make the most out of a bad situation was to score some more gak !!

I must say, i looked at this point more like a fuckin pikey than a high class hooker ! so it has all really gone down hill from there on, we landed at our 280.00 room that had been jacked up from 85.00 just because it was the gold cup, fucking robbing bastards !!

Its a really weird hotel as well the lobby looks like the big brother lounge Ha !! I am sat here and in the bed behind me is this fucking guy that i met in the Queens hotel !! Ive lost my girlfriend and i am sat here drinking Cristal champagne out of a fucking paper cup !! on top of all of that i suddenly realised that i could not go through with fucking this guy after he came back to the room. It wasn't even a business arrangement i just suddenly thought i cant do this to my man or us and ruin what we have. Crazy as it seems but if it had been a punter i wouldn't of batted an eyelid !!

This whole weekend has made me realise that i really just cannot help myself from partying my ass off !!

roxyfoxy @ 2:37 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters