Sunday, August 12, 2007

Holla back right now

It has come to my attention that i hardly ever respond to comments that peeps have took the time out to do. its just something i haven't been doing. That is so rude and i hadn't really noticed being totally oblivious as per usual.

I have answered loads of old ones just now, and was feeling the love that loads of you give me that has brightened up my bad day. Don't ask ! i have been feeling crushed and having to deal with something that really was a head fuck that i didn't know how to deal with.

I don't even dare take myself back to the dark place that came out of nowhere in the early hours of this morning cause i only had one way out. I felt suffocated being in a situation that had no answers, i always have a solution or land sunny side up but not where my heart is involved. I am feeling good tonight cause i have had time to think and realise that i am bigger than what happened i let someone take me out of character which you should never allow to happen.

No one can ever fuck with me but remember it is always going to happen remember that, be careful and don't ever play yourself the way you allowed someone to make you do exactly that last night.

peace xxxx

roxyfoxy @ 10:40 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters