Sunday, August 03, 2008

Me no have ping pong ball !

Well i went on the most hideous booking this evening ! I landed at this pokey sweat box at 9PM as arranged. Well what greeted me at the door was some fucked up genetics ! shit he was resembling Seth Armstrong on a bad day. I was disgusted to say the least.



The flat was above a tanning salon which made the place feel like a fucking furnace. I was not amused to say the least, especially as i had jumped out of the shower feeling fresh as a daisy, out of my air conditioned car into this sweat box complete with ole sweaty cock.


I commented on the lack of ventilation and he assured me the windows were open in the bedroom. I've never seen a place piled so high with so much junk as he had. He had pulled the duvet over expecting me to put my booty on his cum stained sheets. I said ''I don't think so'' as i pulled the duvet back over. I said why don't you take that lumberjack shirt off ? before it sticks to you ! well i didn't say that but i was thinking it !



He had a humungus cock that was heavy as fuck but floppy as hell. All he kept going 0n about was his girlfriend in Thailand and how good the oriental girls are yadda yadda !

He just wouldn't stop going on about there head game, i said did you not realise when you called me that i was Caucasian and busty !! he said he was well aware and had to use me as the oriental Peking pussy parlour had been raided !!


He was not happy i said i need some ventilation and Lent over to the window to open the curtains but ass naked to open the window more, the window was closed ! its like 90 degrees in his room without taking into consideration all the sunbeds being caned down below.


As i pulled the curtains the whole lot fell down ! i was totally exposed to the street down below. I went totally crazy due to the fact he had made me feel sweaty and bust up whilst trying to get his dick hard.


That was enough for me i was not impressed one bit. I said ''shall we call it a day'' he agreed and said he would wait until he was in Thailand for his dim sum !!

Yuk yuk yuk

roxyfoxy @ 7:18 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters