Friday, September 18, 2009

Prime suspect

Check this out !

Sat here last Monday afternoon chilling with my best friend P, knock knock somebody at the door. I opened it and stood right before me where two guys who i knew straight away were CID.

i can tell you right now, they were not here to talk about the neighbourhood watch scheme. I was under caution for being the key witness to a murder enquiry !

Jesus ! the story is that a guy had been murdered and my number was the last number that he had dialled before he got murdered. Typical i was the only lead they had leading up to him being sliced up !

Ha I really thought it was a wind up i had to explain why he could have possibly called me ! the bags came out each of my cell phones were confiscated and sealed into police property bags. All he kept saying was where were you at this time ?

I'm like um in bed what else would i be doing ! i don't no how all of a sudden i was a suspect in a murder case.

I had to explain where i came from and why this dude could be possibly be calling me ! i stood there and said i provide a massage service and had placed an advert in his local paper.

Anyway it all turned out okay in the end but it could have been a lot worse....

roxyfoxy @ 11:49 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters