Saturday, October 31, 2009

''Dream On Dreamer''

As i awoke once more in the early hours of this morning,wondering once again why i keep having this same reoccurring nightmare.


It has suddenly dawned on me why this keeps coming back to me. I have only really analyzed it recently and i can't believe how traumatic a situation i endured.


Break it down i was 20 years of age living in my first flat and don't get it twisted i was in a crummy council maisonette mixing with scumbags.


Sat alone on the sofa when all of a sudden the door was being kicked in by two girls and a male associate of theirs. They kicked shit out of me one by one all three of them at once. She was the guy i was seeings ex that he dumped for me.



I don't remember too much detail but i remember waking up the next morning and looking at my reflection.


I was totally horrified i was swollen with black eyes bust up lips.


Moving along i never got over that i nearly threw myself off the fourth floor balcony not long after. I remember hearing the same kind of knocking which happened on that fateful night. I was terrified i was shaking like crazy i ran out of the second bedroom balcony as i remember thinking it was the only place i could hide.


I lay in the foetus position fearing for my life. I heard the bedroom door open and was just about to jump when all of a sudden my best friend Jayne put her hand on my shoulder.


I dream all the time about that whole messed up situation.


Moving along i read a very interesting statement just this week. It's a statement from a crack addicts mother her story. she said that from the time an addict becomes addicted they stay at that same age !!


MM interesting !

roxyfoxy @ 11:36 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters