Friday, February 25, 2011

Poorly Sick

I know it has been so long since i updated this blog...I have been quite ill. I had a back operation in October and it caused me to loose all feeling in my left leg and i got a condition called foot drop !



I am four months into my recovery now so all being well i will be able to start rocking the high heels again and walking without a stick !!


Funny how one day you are fine and then bam, partially disabled :(



I really feel blessed that i have overcome all of this because i may not of ever walked again ! wondering if my lifestyle had anything to do with the back getting fooked up LOL !!


I promise i will get my writing back on track i really do not want to give up on this blog as i have come a long way and have so much more to give.


Love N Light Roxy xxxx

roxyfoxy @ 1:17 pm


Comments:
Hi Roxy,
I just found your blog yesterday and spent a couple hours reading through the first couple years of entries...just amazing!

Hope you're feeling better and I'm looking forward to your new posts!
 
hey roxy

just followed an old link from an urban75 thread and landed on your blog.

Sorry to find out you've had such a shitty last few months, onward and upward eh...

come say hello on urban sometime eh, you've been missed over there,

xx free spirit
 
I was wondering if something had happened to you! Glad you back on your feet Roxy! Look forward to more of your writing!

Duke
 
WOW sexy Blog
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters