Saturday, February 11, 2006

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

Its not often that i let people piss me off. I guess when you knock on strangers doors for a living you toughen up. Also, all the people who have put me down along the way, without realising it have made me more of a survivor. When my time comes, and i mean this, everyone of them, can come and sail on my yaught and i will thank each and everyone of them in turn. Cause everytime i fell down they made me want to get back up. Its been a long time since i have had negative people around me. Thats until i noticed people who no fuck all about me are taking it upon themselves to slate my life.
I have become aware that this blog is really getting slated, because it dosent conform to what people see as normal. What is normal ? who really thinks they have a right to judge the way others live there life. What is a perfect life ? You dont no me and you never will. I guess you will never no how fuckin good it feels to buy your own handbag ! and buy your own coke. You can all chat about me, all day long cause if your not i would be thinking why not, but at least get over me being a hooker.


All women are hoes, each and every one. The only difference between me and you is, when i fuck a guy he nos why hes here and so do i perfect ! no bullshit fucking bliss ! if people dont like this blog or cant see past what i do then why waste energy on it. What little energy i have left is precious, fuck wasting it the way others do. I havent got an issue with people commenting but at least make it constructive. Love n light xx

roxyfoxy @ 7:24 am


Comments:
Here's a comment to make you squirt a little more. Fuck them homos who can't take what you do. They can only shout from the shadows and live like fucking cowards but then you already know that by the sounds of it. Most people can't handle a strong woman let alone a strong blog. Keep kicking against the pricks, or sucking them, whichever. All the best. Is that really your ass on your profile? Tip Top, Bon Salon!
 
Thanks hon your right! and thanks for your support that was really nice to read. And very sweet of you. Love and light Rox
 
Hey, we all gotta stick together in this crazy fucked up world.
 
Dont ever rely on anyone and you will never get let down.!
 
Make your own wave and ride it all the way.
 
Dont worry, i liked your blog, maybe we can blogroll each other. See you around xx
 
Damn good stuff there..
Ppl who critisse others should take a long hard look at there own lives!
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters