Friday, March 24, 2006

I reckon i can convert these into repeat business. "Always have a healthy pipeline"

Here are few of my Emails from my working website ! (including all contact from gimp man)




Hi thereCan you tell me how to go abour booking a meeting? How much notice would you need?Also, would you object to me bringing a camera to take some personal "souvenir" shots (don't have to include face shots and you would have total control of the content)?Hope to hear from youxxP.S. Stunning by the way!



Hi there, sorry to bother you as i know you must be very busy. Im slaveboy, a young looking 32yr old sub/slave from *%$&**??.Im currently seeking a Mistress who will use me and train me as she sees fit. Im not sure if this is something you might be interested in but i can only hope! Im 6ft1, good looking and totally submissive with few limits.I can serve most eves in the week to suit Mistresses needs.I dont care what my role will be aslong as i am owned and used as a slave.May i be of ANY use to you Miss?sb.xxxxxxx


Are you free tomorrow in birmingham,holiday in ******. Can you text me please because i dont want alot of people knowing my business.077********, im ajay and you look hot ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Ty Miss.Im living back at parents for a while untill i get a place of my own.Hobbies include the gym, golf and F1.My passion is servitude naturally though and to this end i am a 100% genuine sub/slave.Will be free weekday eves mainly after 4.30 Miss.xxx



Hi i am zoe and interested in a girl to join me for adult partiesif this interests you e-mail me your number to call you for a chat you will get paidthanks for your time luv zoe x p.s your hot girlfriend



Hi im Tom 22young and fit and im with my girl tracey 20 lapdancer, bi and very sexy. Basically we are looking for a girl for 3somes with us. we wud like to meet you for a few hours either at a hotel or at our home? we did it once b4 and the experience was unbelieveable.. all we ask is that your really dirtylet me know your thoughts and we acan chat more about itmany thanksTom and traceyps and how much?



Thats after binning the timewaster posts !






roxyfoxy @ 7:26 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters