Friday, March 24, 2006

"Sawatdee Kaa".

Cracked open a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon at 10.20am this morning, advert runs from today thank god just done my first client of the day.

I've been praying for rain for the last few days to wash away the technicolour dreamcoat off my tarmac. Guess what its still there, im gutted. Maybe ill get a client today who may have something in his white van to sort the problem out. All about networking !

I've just booked my Christmas holiday flying out on boxing today to Thailand yippey ! My dad lives out there and I haven't been over for two years so im really looking forward to that.

Im thinking about doing a Friday special offer today to get the punters in, I really need to double my wonga this week. The new house is proving costly so if anyone has any ideas shout them out. What about the bogoff offer buy one get one free kind of thing. As in two pop shots for the price of one I need to do something this expensive lifestyle is taking its toll. Plus I need a botox topup !

My slave is coming over later for a trial run I've made a huge list of things I need doing

Ironing (which usually costs me 30 notes a week)
Valet my car
Groom the cats
and a general spring clean !!

If anyone can enlighten me what this is all about then let me no I hope it doesn't involve him cracking one off while hes hovering !!

postman just delivered two new movies I heard about so I ordered them they are not new movies but someone recommended them Requiem for a dream and Drugstore Cowboy so ill watch them inbetween despunking clients throughout the day.

roxyfoxy @ 11:29 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters