Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The color purple

Well I've been told to get blogging so here is this weeks latest drama. Knock knock on the door on Monday morning, 7.20am im thinking hello what's going on here. I looked out of the window and my neighbors standing outside saying "I think you need to come and have a look at your car"

I ran downstairs and look at my shiny red sports car which is now a shade of purple "some wanka has fucked a whole tin of purple emulsion paint all over the hood and down the side of the car. What the fuck ! I was absolutely stunned. I had to drive to the jet wash couldn't see a dam thing out of the window. Luckily as it was a water based paint most of it has come of I wish I had thought at the time to take a picture then you could have seen the state of my car!

The tarmac on my drive and the road where it has dripped on is fucked who on a earth has done this. I was so angry but I guess shit happens. I have come to realize that having nice cars is not the way forward to much of a liability. I haven't slept much this week thinking that something else is going to happen but what can I do.

On another note I keep getting emails from guys that want to be my slave kind of gimps ! so I thought why not, sod it if they want to come and be told what to do by me, do my ironing and generally pander to my every need lets have it.

I don't know how long I can put up with the ''yes miss, no miss'' thing but we will see. Pity I hadn't took the idea up earlier on in the week and he could have cleaned my car for me!

I'll keep you posted on gimp man I've received some photos of him and he's very cute !

roxyfoxy @ 8:52 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters