Monday, May 08, 2006

Get to the clinic you dirty bastard !

Had a busy weekend workwise. Didn't bother getting wrecked, I thought it would be best to stay focused. Anyway, I went to see the client that I had won the booking on a website that I use. What you do is log on, and it shows a list of clients looking for certain services and what price they are willing to pay.


I had already been to see one client during the daytime which was nice as it was close to one of my favorite restaurants. My friend finds it really bizarre that I dine alone but I don't mind it was nice reading the Sunday papers and drinking lots of cocktails.


So I arrived at the 9.30pm booking, I wasn't really looking forward to it as he had requested oral sex without a condom, I just do not do that. Can you imagine having to do that I don't fancy it one bit. But as it was good money I went along with it.

Well just as I was about to rim his shaft, I spotted some sort of abnormality on his cock. I said to him I think you have genital warts !
He wasn't having any of it but I no a dodgy cock when I see one and this was dodgy. So I got out of doing it without. It was a really funny setup, when I arrived he asked me if I would like a cup of tea.


I said I fancied something a little stronger, at the side of his chair was this really chintzy drinks cabinet that was in the shape of a wooden globe. The drinks in there must have been there donkeys years.


There was an old dusty bottle of Pernod, apricot brandy and loads of half opened miniature bottles of whisky.
We then went upstairs into his moms room it was like going back into a time warp there was a cranky old teasmade at the side of the bed and those funny pictures on the wall of sad children in funny water colors.


Had a call today from a client requiring a 12.30pm appointment, arrived at this hotel called the Railway Inn and ended up getting hammered with him in his bar, as you do on a Monday lunch time. Had a blast to be fair I really got on with him. He's called this evening to book me to go to Chester races with him in a few weeks time. Wonder where I will end up this evening and in whose bed !!

roxyfoxy @ 9:01 pm


Comments:
OMG that sounds like a serial killers house.


LOL
 
Hi roxy,

I bloghopped to ur blog...it was great and you are such an interesting person. Could we put one another in our links?
www.princessfifi79.blogspot.com
 
Ha thats fucking funny !!
 
Of course i will hon just tell me how i link you. ?? As you can see i only have one link and i don't know how it was done
 
Be proud of me i added it !! Without buggering anything up aswell.
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters