Monday, May 01, 2006

Peter the punter (Replace P with C minus E and R)

Managed to get through the whole bank holiday weekend without powdering my nose, went to check out the new house today. I then popped into Sainsburys with the best intentions, I decided I would make a chili con carne, as I speak the chorizo, pancetta and my organic mince and the rest of the groceries Sunday papers included are in the kitchen.


This is where I left my life at around 3pm this afternoon. For some reason, which I have no answer to. Maybe the thought of cooking, crushing garlic and being a domestic goddess scared me ! And then doing the soaps and being a part of the life that is seen as normal bought on my latest cocaine binge. All I no is I was all of a sudden chopping fat lines instead of onions !!


Scored the most shitest gear ever which really pissed me off. I did two grams within the hour. I sat there thinking fuck it at least it was that shit you could still cook the chili ! I don't usually get gear on tick but due to me not banking I owed my normal guy three hundred notes.

Fuck it, I called him and ordered some more he noes im one of his best customers !!

Took a trickle of calls throughout the day the usual timewasters who think you are providing free wanking material for there benefit. Ye really ! Arranged to visit a client at 8.30pm this evening.


Landed there, it was like a multi million pound house sitting on the river with his narrow boat mooring there. It could all have ended up a quality booking, we got on, good conversation cracked open some champayne. I had stated that I charge per hour, he paid me for one hour then said lets see what happens.

After him fannying around checking lights were switched off (First signs now I type it, he was tight as fuck) doors locked, fucking oven switched off and everything else except what involved making his way to the bedroom. It then occurs to me as we finely lay on the bed, that I've now been here over an hour.


This is where as usual surprise surprise !! , Mr multi Millionaire, whose wife's spunking his poke in Dubai on a girly jolly plays dumb. This is the hardest thing in this job for me and always has been. How many hours do I loose by not being cute and im not well money wise im fucking shit.

Im providing a service and should learn to get out of BMT time (Black man time) and if your a black man reading? you no LOL

These men and most of them do it, and the sooner I sort it out, the sooner I will stop knocking on these doors !! you charge by the hour Roxy, nothing complicated its not rocket science you state when confirming all bookings.


This man who really is not clever and I fucking no that or he would have been straight with me paid up and continue having the booking and having the fun he had expected. Which I would be more than happy to provide.

The way I work or hustle whatever you wanna call it don't think you can div me off. Don't rip people off, business is business and when it comes to anything sex industry related how dare I even think anyone of these wankers can educate me. It all boils down to, and can I just say sitting here typing when im having these feelings is so hard to type rather than sitting face to face chatting as you would if you weren't having to talk to a screen !!


(I love it really, hell ye, you can delete clangers at the touch of a button and when your queen of them like me, I find that pretty darn coo) but it's all good.


After he was still bartering over paying me for another hour, which is all he needed to do. All of this was being conducted with him still lying spread eagle naked on his sleigh bed.

His cock, well if you call it that was limp, to be fair if he had paid me to stay allnight I would have needed that amount of time to bring it back from the dead and work on it.


So im negotiating another hour, which is that not what im there for ? Or do I listen to Peter Punter ! Who all he is thinking about is his limp sack. It's all coming back now, if it's worth a smile to at least one persons day then I don't mind I'll relieve the moment so I can type it off the cuff as I like to do. Here goes:

He had a scar down his chest and really cherry red super erect nipples. I like nipples but I now remember saying I don't kiss men's nipples which is a blatant lie. But they looked super stretched and rarted !! Something else I noticed earlier but it wasn't something you could really make small talk about. But at the side of the bed on my side was a huge machine with pipes attatched to a large surgical looking mask which was not something you would find in Ann Summers. He was still insisting I finish what I was there for. Why do people well I wont include people in general as im just only going by clients. Most of them seem to think they are doing me a favor and they are good at trying to bullshit the business side of the arrangement.

He even turned the argument into he's provided a few glasses of champayne and in doing so even more insulted my intelligence. Infact, ill list the excuses he used ontop of those and he's not alone these come from most men thinking they can get out of paying.

I haven't come yet
Just five more minutes
I thought the hour began when we got undressed




Its now getting uncomfortable but I stood my ground. I had already spoke to a friend regarding this same old frequent situation only recently that does bother me.

He's then, still lying at this point starfish style, nipples you could hang CD's off expecting me to carry on banging myself with my silver dildo !!

I guess that's why these people can't fucking lie straight in bed at night. Guess that's why his wife's flying business class to dubai and im not. As I always like to say there's no better feeling than buying your own handbags ! Money talks as the old saying goes.


He knew I was pissed with him, he even stated I take my anger out on him. Thinking about his cock again !! Funny how looking back you see everything so clear. !

As soon as he said that final sentence, I saw the whole picture,which made me go from this man I had thought was on the level. To looking at him totally being a twat, retired at forty wife in Dubai fucking shit loads of wonga and standing there trying to stitch me up.


I respect people in life, I love money but I don't like fucking pricks like him and I meet hundreds believe me in this industry. Im not talking "champayne lifestyle lucozade poket clients" they are a different breed.

These fucking pricks with the poke are the worse. So as he said that I turned around and said" im not angry, not one bit" and at that I smiled to myself thinking no am I fuck angry, I was buzzing by what my next response was. I looked him straight in the face and said "please excuse me Peter, I crouched off the silver bullet I had been using like a spacehopper" Ha remember them did they only ever come in orange !)

Grabbed the unopened vanilla (Prada condom) Im joking !


I said "I knew I was right when I asked you earlier, if I would be providing good wanking material and you acted dumb !! at that I leant over licked the dildo in his face.

I basically made sure he knew that im bowing out on a high and yes I fucking knew without having to say another word I got dressed and without turning around I would show him the only looser was him and im ok with that.


Put it this way the best things in life are not free fuckface.

roxyfoxy @ 10:52 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters