Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Mum x

Have been feeling totally pants today. When I got up I dropped two of those Ephedrine tablets. I'm not joking but within the hour, I had cleaned the whole house and done a weeks worth of ironing.

By this evening I was feeling lousy having been racing like a bitch all day long. I decided to open a bottle of vino and take an appointment that came in around 11.30PM. Drove to his house it was a beautiful farm house in the country his name was Richard. As soon as I arrived he poured me a glass of vino.

That's what I like to see the hostess with the mostess !
We sat there chatting for ages he was lovely he was around 60 (ish) and had lost his wife to breast cancer. He told me he wasn't looking for any emotional commitments from anyone just sex !! Well that's OK neither am I.


He was good in the sack and must have thought I was, as on the way out, he slipped me a fifty pound tip.
I drove half way home and pulled over to roll a spliff, I don't know why I didn't just drive straight home. But I decided I would score some sniff. By the time I got home, I think it was a mixture of the super skunk I had just smoked, those nasty rank Ephedrine tablets and all that mixed with vino. I was so sick the whole house was spinning around me not a nice feeling. I woke up around 8Am this morning to find a whole gram of coke, now that is a first.

I don't think I've ever woke up or even gone to sleep for that matter without totally killing it.
So with the powder laying there glistening in the morning sunshine how could I resist racking one up with my expresso.




roxyfoxy @ 1:00 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters