Monday, May 01, 2006

Love all, trust a few ?

I've just got back from shopping, as soon as I opened the door, there lying on the floor was a pink card from the Police.


My first reaction was "fuck". When I picked it up, I realized no I'm not in trouble, I'm not about to get raided. It was a card informing me, that they had called around to drop off all the evidence, that had been taken from my house last year, due to an incident that had occurred here.


To fill you in the story goes like this. It was the last weekend in September last year, I had been chatting on MSN to this guy from Manchester for around four months.


We had been talking about meeting up for ages. My idea of meeting up would have been pre arranged, as in make a night of it, book a nice Hotel get twisted and generally have a good time.


For what ever reason, each time we got chatting via webcam, meeting up was always mentioned but never materialized. That fateful Saturday early evening, I logged on and he was on line.


I had been on it for most of the day, all of a sudden spur of the moment thing he was checking train times from Manchester to mine.
It was now around 9pm, and he was still at Piccadilly station.


By now, four hours had gone by, there were no direct trains to mine for hours, and the whole situation was starting to piss me off.
Next thing I've suggested, true Roxy style "Don't worry, I'll drive, wait there" now bearing in mind Manchester is 82 miles away from where I live.


I had asked him that rather than me drive, and hit all of the Saturday night town centre traffic, that he would get a cab and meet me as I exited the motorway.


Next thing I no he's still at the station expecting me to no Piccadilly station.
Im getting more stressed by this time, he's blagged me, not only that, he's no use what so ever and keeps telling me to ask a cabbie for directions.


I've just drove for what had seemed forever and I needed a wazzle. This idea by now, thinking back was not one of my best and I knew that, my gut feeling was telling me and I didn't act on it.


I finally reach the station dressed up and this guy in black knocks on my window. Wait for it, !! he looks fuck all like I had expected, his first line was to apologies for his clothing which was black hoodie etc. I like my men to make an effort, what he had on wouldn't have even got him washing my car let alone sitting in it.

At this point all I could think is go back to his and then just drive off.
Be cruel to be kind was what I was thinking, next thing I no I get out at the petrol station not noing what the fuck is going on. Just to let you no this post has been on draft all night I have to keep coming back to it and adding as I don't really find good energy and positive vibes having to remember the whole fucked up situation.

I've never asked for a penny for petrol in all the years I've drove around, but thinking back you would have thought he would have got out the fucking car and offered to pump the gas in, out of respect to a girl who's drove to pick you up.

Anyway the last thing I remember was asking him to lean under behind my seat I drive an Audi TT so there is no back seat (selfish peoples car) some like to call I am far from that.


So all this was maybe midnight on the Saturday evening, next thing I no I wake up feeling fucking horrendous totally dazed and that's putting it mildly. I was naked in my bed, I could here music coming out of my lounge, I walked into my lounge kind of remembering this Eddie guy.

My laptop was cranking out some pirate radio station (as usual)
Tv was on and no Eddie, I went back into my bedroom and looked onto the carpark . Car not there? To cut to the chase not only had he drove off in my near enough brand new car, he'd took my two cell phones rinsed my money and even took my fags.

I had been drugged up for 27 hours I tried to open my door he had even pulled the deadlock on his way out with the loot and locked me in the house. This post could go on for ever so I'll keep it sweet.


My car was found three days later in Manchester with some 13 year old girl at 3am in her pyjamas. I didn't see this one coming and why the hell should I. Im sorry but where I come from you don't expect this to happen to you.


Even the police said he saw you coming maybe he did ?
People have since commented on the nature of how we met OK webcam and. The same thing could have happened if I had met him anywhere, do I never from now on except a drink of anyone.


Maybe no would be the best answer, but why should I let him make me think I cant trust anyone and have company in my house.
Not everyone was dragged up in a gutter.


Loads more to the story but I think I have wasted enough energy with all that. I got awarded when six months later he was found. Forty pounds compensation payable to me via installments !!

So I guess that's what the pink card from the police was,the one I received today. They were returning the sheets from my bed on that night. That were soiled with his semen, the bottle which he had passed me from under my seat which he had dropped whatever it was into, that they had retrieved from the field opporsite my house, which he had fucked out of the car on his way home with my car. All in all the whole lot cost me around two grand to put right! Cheers ! lets here it for Eddie !!!

His time will come ! Bet he never gets the chance to meet anyone like me again !




roxyfoxy @ 5:48 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters