Saturday, May 13, 2006

A million magic crystals, painted pure and white

Today's events that I have had to deal with have made me realize I have been canning it far too much lately. Loads of things that I should have been doing I haven't.

Got the call I have been waiting for this morning. my new house will be ready to exchange contracts the last week in June. The builders wanted me to go to the site I couldn't even manage that.
there's no way I can put 100 % into my new project and be on gear at the same time.

I went for a sauna this afternoon, I lay there beating myself up but at the same time feeling good, as the move is another step up in my life. As much as I have fun and lots of it at that. Deep down in my heart, I know its time that I realize after ten years and spunking well over 100K, and that's my accountants calculation.

That I cant carry on.
I have really noticed, only maybe in the last year that health wise I have never felt so sluggish, and my main concern is, and it is a fucking big one at that. Im going to use this blog to be honest about the lows which is only fair as im so honest with the highs ! I really am finding this hard as I am so used, to just riding with my life. That's the problem, that's all I will ever be doing, if my best friend is cocaine.

I am cool with this whole situation, except my nose which I worry about everyday as my right nostril has started to show signs of corrosion.
Im glad I went for that sauna today and im glad I created this blog. It has shown me im a far better person without that shit.

I will continue my mad adventures for the time being and hopefully get back my business that I managed to screw up.
I cant say if I will never do another bump again, but for the time being the lows have totally outweighed the highs so there's no point. I have deleted all the contacts out of my cell and look forward to putting my energy and money into something that wont decrease my bank accounts to zero !!

roxyfoxy @ 5:15 pm


Comments:
WOW! Can't say I saw that coming. I did in fact re-read your posts and I have to be honest with you, you are making the right call.

Hang in there Rox. I think you are headed somewhere and I am sure you know the way.
 
Thanks Duke,was great to get up this morning have breakfast etc having beeing in bed all night !Everything is going to be ok i know.
 
Way to go, roxy!!!! I'll be supporting mentally on my side!!
 
hey girl good to see you worry about yourself dont fall into those same traps so many others have you couold have whatever you want just use a little control hope to hear from you for a long time love it and you
 
Thank's everyone xxx
 
Hey Rox... Keep us up to date on the battle..
 
Cheers babe's still all good !!
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters