Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"Thank's for cuming" (Sorry about the BJ)

Helloooo !! It's a sign that British summertime has landed, my cell has not stopped ringing. Not that I'm complaining but it has always been the same cycle in this industry. As soon as it's a sunny day men want to get laid.

I don't know if it is just the general feel good factor, or because of all the hotties walking around in next to nothing. Still I'm not going to complain.

I saw a client this afternoon, which all started off in the normal way, me stroking his cock and letting him have a little play around. I then asked him if he would like one of my nice blow jobs. "No", he replied ! "No Im thinking" ? I wasn't expecting him to refuse. Infact the usual small talk from men when replying to my question is "How many men are going to say no to that"

I asked him why not, and he went on to try and justify his answer by saying he really doesn't like them and never has done. Well im not one to argue, especially when it's making my job easier, just for the record, I love nothing more than sucking a mans cock. That is when it's my own mans cock and not someone else's that is. It's hard work trying to pull off your enjoying sucking rubber, even harder when your trying not to let them see your gagging.

Now I would have believed his honesty if he hadn't of shot his load as soon as I squatted on him. In other words, of course he likes getting a blow job, but he had to choose one or the other due to him being two pumps and a squirt.

I think it would have been far too embarrassing for him had he excepted my blow job it would have been over even quicker !!

I didn't feel the need to have to give him any after therapy as he took it all on the chin , if you ask me it's better on the mouth !!!!

In more extreme cases I try to reassure them by saying " I know it was all over quicker than you had hoped, but at least you can cum at all" That seems to console them. Perfect client material if you ask me.

roxyfoxy @ 4:50 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters