Sunday, August 20, 2006

someone to turn this players life around

Oh dear I am totally wankered. I have not slept a wink... I think that tingle gel has done my honey some damage. All I have done for the last say four hours is think I need to pee. I think I got carried away with the amount I used on my bean.

My poor axewound feels like it has been bathed in creme de menthe ! Its nearly 12pm and I need to be meeting my mother at 2pm at my very sick grans deathbed ! More tears I guess are ahead of me. I haven't mentioned her before as I guess I have been trying not to think about it. We are so close, a lot of my character most defiantly come from her ! I have just sat and cried buckets writing her a letter to help get her better. I really do not know what is going on in my life at the moment everything seems to be so fucked up.

I need some loving that's what I need. All of a sudden, after so long riding alone, I long for someone that doesn't make me look at the side of the bed for money.


I had enough of running wild
I'm switching out my whole lifestyle
I don't wanna live the way I used to
I'm giving up the booty calls
Spinning C's at that ta-ta bars
No leaving with two or three girls to get me off
All I need is one who's really down
Someone to turn this player's life around
Girl, I feel like you could be the one To make a difference in my life

I like these lyrics x

roxyfoxy @ 11:51 am


Comments:
Welcome back Rox!
 
Hey Girl..been there..it's a hard and lonesome road we travel sometimes. And though for the most part..I know not why..I do believe all is for a reason.

Advice..don't have much..but I can say I hope you find a way to love yourself..and that's not easy either is it. Am still working on it myself.

I'm sorry to hear your grams is sick..GOd girl..go and be woith her..so wish I could turn back the hands of time.

Mine died in Toronto while I was there..dd I go and see her. No..I was too busy nodding and chasing my beloved opiates to do that. Thought I had all the time in the world.

Turned out I did..only she didn't.

Bummer.

Take care eh..

mary_bc
 
I actually do love myself which at times reading this blog you would'nt think so, i managed to start doing that about a year ago so thats one good thing.
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters