Sunday, July 08, 2007

07/07/07

Hey all the sevens lucky number seven. Just to let you all no today i was meant to have been getting married !

Everything with us is still good but he is still locked up !! I cant believe that he is still in there its driving me crazy but any day now he will be out. That would have been the shit if we had got married today.

Can you believe that last night i ended up going to see that client with one eye again !! i lied out of my arse when he asked if i had been there before. Ha, asif i would forget getting shit fucked by cyclops. I said, "i don't believe i have been here before"

Just for the record it was as shit as the last time just in a different bedroom. I nearly dropped a clanger when i proceeded to go into his mum and dads room like last time.

I passed the time by reading his books and videos on his bookshelf !

To name a few

My first fly fishing handbook
Koi Carp
Caged Birds
Vauxhall Cavalier manual
Readers Digest Gardening

Ha fucking pleb !! Shit ..........



roxyfoxy @ 5:25 am


Comments:
08.08.08

will be even luckier for you!
 
Ha.......laughed my moobs off!

I got 2 eyes, well ok 3 but thats out of bounds!

Shame Captain Birds eye hasnt upped his game and given you a good time! You need your fun too. lol
Keep the blogs up.....we wanna see more of you in action too please! But no photos of oneeyeshigher!!
JJ xx
 
or even 09/09/09 HA !!
 
Thats a point i should have taken a flick of him !!!
 
Perhaps he lost an eye practising his fly fishing technique or even gardening.......Hey Hoe! (Ooops!)
JJ x
 
Dear Roxy

I am a producer in BBC Television and wondered if I could speak to you in confidence about your lifestyle. If you would be interested in talking to me, my telephone number is 020 8752 6384 and my email is victoria.greenly@bbc.co.uk.

Best wishes and I look forward to hearing from you.

Victoria Greenly
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters