Saturday, August 16, 2008

Doctor Doo very little !!

Hello how ya doing ? I'm okay for now !


I landed at my first booking of the evening to see a client called David. I pulled up and he buzzed me in. When he opened the door, i was surprised that he was a man of colour HA. He was a brain surgeon from Nigeria. The wonga was inside an envelope on his table in the lounge. He had seen my picture on the net and commented how happy he was that i didn't resemble a toothpick like most of the other girls on the site.

I asked him if he had any liqueur which he did but unfortunately he didn't own a corkscrew. He then appeared from the kitchen with a small bottle of house red wine the type you get on an aeroplane. I made out how good it tasted even though it was as rough as a badgers arse !!



I asked him if he would like to go through to the bedroom so we could relax, and he led the way. The place was a fucking shit hole not to my liking one bit ! he undressed and so did i as he commented on my voluptuous body.



I really thought that i was going to get a real good seeing too ! Hmmmmmm wrong ! all he kept saying was Shhhhhhh the neighbours will hear us. I'm like, Hang on a minute Doctor do they pay the fucking rent on this place. He was so para it made me feel on edge.

He was the shittiest fuck I've had in a long time. I asked him if he would like to go down on me ? nope not really was his answer ! Great !! he then said that he always takes ages to cum for some reason.



He was so paranoid about the whole situation which really was a fucking turn off. After i had let him bend me over and slam me with his 10 inches of meat Ouch ! he decided that he wanted me to wank him off. I tried my best but in the end he sat up and said it's not happening !



well Doctor, if you really think that having muted sex and whispering in my ear is ever going to rock my world then think again !! it was fucking hideous to say the least. The mans hung like a anaconda and hasn't got a clue what the hell to do with it !!



I got in my car and started to drive back to the ranch. It was still early and i started craving for some posh. I called my man up and arranged to meet outside this pub on route home. I got home and poured a glass of vino whilst powdering my nose Mmmmm. I then got another booking virtually straight away so i got dressed again and got in my car. That was like 11pm its now 6AM and I've just got back home. He was okay quite norrrrrrrrrrrrmal HA do you no i can't even be bothered to talk about clients !!

roxyfoxy @ 6:30 am


Comments:
hi... i'm come from Indonesia

can u speak indonesian?
 
Love the blog! Sorry you've had a bit of a shit time of late. Stay safe and keep blogging!
 
sorry i dont speak indonesian Ha !! cheers Mel xxx
 
Crappy clients, what can you do? I'm another sex worker with a blog and just posted a couple questions for other working girls. Please take a look and leave a comment: http://www.peridotash.com/?p=247
Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters