Saturday, June 23, 2012

This is a draft but fuck it ! its old Hmm

Following on from where my head is at right now. But i just reminded myself of the game i was married to before i became a hooker.




I was around 26 had just moved into a shared house which even now is still the era i was at my happiest. At this point i was still living in what you might say as the country life. I knew about the big city i lived about 20 miles from but had no connections.




I was just about to live even now thinking about this madness back then around 1995 it was the first year that the lottery came out. I had always looked upon what i knew about drugs as disgusting low life and all that.



Next thing is I'm necking pills (Ecstasy) and starting to have a ball. Next thing i know is the girl in the room next to mine was having visits from this black man.




I'm 25 never really been around people on the grand scale of things. As in wide boys. Ha this is so true i think we should share what the black thing is all about once and for all !




My earliest fantasy was being proper given it by one of the black doorman that was the only time living where i did was to come into contact with a black man.


All of a sudden I'm being introduced to this ugly looking black man.




It was definitely not love at first sight. But i guess from the word jump we came together like bonny an Clyde.




I don't remember the way things played out before i got into this new world i was about to live.



Fuck it lets sit back and see where my pedigree came from.




This is how i know that looks dont mean shit. This man in my eyes to begin with was hideous !




He was a whole different nigga for real. His name was C"£$%%%^^ he became my partner and then my biggest mentor. His hustle was cheque book and guarantee cards.




Not credit cards this is kiteing. We worked two days per week every week. Only on Thursdays and Saturdays these were busy shopping days.




He would pick me up and pass me the chequebook and a guarantee card in some other chicks name.




He had a method for cleaning the signature off with certain fluids.




So we drove always out of town and stopped off a t shopping malls along the way.




It could have been oxford,nottingham,cardiff you name it i have shopped their.




The scam was that each cheque i wrote either had a £50 quarantee card with it. Or £100 quarantee. The only shops that i went into was high street. Next Topshop, boots you name it i bought it.




Each bag i would take a jacket for example that was £49.99 or a suit jacket from next for £98.00.




C would walk around me taking the bags from me as they mounted up. I bought a wedding ring from Elizabeth Duke ha hell i did'nt know it was gonna blow up.




So after doing at times 2 cheque books thats like 56 shops the bags are dubbling up on all of the same names. Burtons Debenhams, Richard Shops, Wallis. We never did boutiques and one off shops as it was more risky of the owner checking his sales !!




It became a job in the end and mind games, confident cocky all those satursay girls in topshop had on their mind was getting laided !






I started to dress the part, i always carried my lucky black leather cheque book holder. I used to carry a briefcase leather gloves. Look them in the eye and ask them to pass me the pen.






Im the customer !




We used to land back at my house each time putting the whole pile of swag and taking it in turns to pick a bag.




At the time the law was that if you paid by cheque it didnt matter if your cheque hadnt cleared you got a cash refund.




So the next step was to have some girl do the 'takebacks she got £10 on a £100 bag and £5 on a fifty.




This was my first taste of paper money i guess ! i was earning thousands my life was nice !




I shopped twice a week got my money back from the takebacks had a wardrobe and house beginning to look nice !






My job for gods sake was to shop for a living with someone elses money !




Im still in love with cam at this point two. I was partying by now on the city scene. I began living a double life. I had loads of girlfriends but always kept my hustle to myself. Life was fab i had my ideal man who was off the scene.




I never ever wanted to be one of those towny gals whose men was always fucking everyone.




We smoked toghether but by now im meeting my own conects on the club scene. You name a dance club over the uk i have been in it and probably fell down the stairs in their.




So dont forget everything im hustling im having to share. He had his own strict rules of what shops to go in.






I meet this guy who starts giving me my own cards and paperwork to go with it.




I'm now around other hustlers. The scam that fucked it all up was doing instant credit purchases.




I remember walking out of what was then called powerhouse with a 48' black sony tv into the shopping trolley.




I had a good run but you always get greedy !




All of a sudden i got busted. The card i had been given had history. As in they passed on a card with a history on it. I was in the cells for three days. In the meantime because of the crime i had been pulled in over they had an instant warrant to search my premises.






I will never forget the look on the officers face when i saw my pedigree how he had made a big misjudgement.




The two of them looked me in the eye and said we are sorry for what we have done to your room.




When i walked into my room. The dirty bastards had gone into my laundrey bin having found soiled period thongs and hung them to the lightshade.




They had found two dildos and placed them on my mantlepiece.




im fucked too be contiuned .....


roxyfoxy @ 2:58 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters