Thursday, December 01, 2005

Don't let the bastards get you down

Hello, here I am again keeping my hed up as Tupac sung tonight in my car coming home from a booking. Feeling a lot stronger today or is it because im high. Couldn't sleep much last night or shall I say morning. Woke up from having the worst fucked up dreams ever. What have I done to my beautiful home, by letting strangers into my house I no longer have any part of me left.


didn't answer any calls today those that I did made me wish I hadn't. Went to Weight Watchers tonight another bane of my life lost 21bs or does that qualify. More like I went on a mad one so haven't eaten. It made me feel good for all of 2 seconds nothing feels good at the moment I feel like selling my expensive sports car fucking off all of my high outgoings and just living the normal 9 to 5 life that most people endure.


Nearly 5am been up so long again its beginning to show. Im 33 years old if I give it all up tomorrow what will I have achieved absolutely fuck all. Making all the money that I do doesn't make me any happier so what's the point.

Yes what is the point I wish I knew. I felt so much better when I snorted that first line today but it has made me feel a lot worse than the high it gave me. Sitting here looking at my little tallulah Belle out the corner of my eye noing she is watching the way I live my life and Maxwell I see the look of sadness they have in there eyes. God I love them so so much they keep my heart beating and my veins pumping. I hope tomorrow brings some happiness but then again I doubt it. For as long as I live my life is spent answering my phone to the people who make me down but fund the coke to bring me back up I doubt it.


I cant wait to get my layout so I can show you a bit more about me. I wonder who is reading this thing if anybody who nos cause I don't understand the site too much. No im not thick infact im far from it I just find this site very poor for new members. Anyway im sure in time itll all fall into place. Anyway my friends im going to go to my bed and catch some zeds and try and look after the lovely looks I was blessed with. Until the next time: E x

roxyfoxy @ 11:12 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters