Saturday, February 25, 2006

Normal is a cycle on a washing machine

Had a slow week due to me being that canned last week I forgot to place my advert. Had a few calls from my internet adverts but not enough to keep my sex cravings under control. Went to see an old regular who owns a country pub, had only been thinking lately it has been over 12 months since he called me, and then up he pops out of the blue. Forgot who Charlotte was when he asked that name. From time to time I change my working name and had completely forgotten I was once known as Charlotte, (Charlie for short !) Well he had requested stilletoes and a short skirt which I was happy to oblige even though it was -1 on my temperature thingy in the car. When I got there, he explained why the short skirt. Apparently there was a local girl, who he called a prick teaser, who always leans over the pool table in front of the bar to take her shots. So I had to act out the shot while he positioned my thong like a cheese wire up my ass. I knew he wasn't going to do me over the table, as Jim is probably over 20 stone too many hot pots I reckon. Went up stairs into his attic style room, and basically carried out the same scenario as every other time I've seen him. We have never had sex, that's why I have to bring my friend as he calls it along. He always says "good girl Charlotte" "that's my girl" which nauses the hell out of me. He's a nice client even though his sacks are like leather, wonder what turned them into rhino skin ! For some bizarre reason, I imagine his wife or someone who uses that room to be a Tranny. As im lying there, after I've counted the cobwebs above the bed. There's a hook on the back of the door with the most hideous style ladies clothing on it. When I say hideeeeous I mean rarted, who the fuck, except closet trannys wear twinsets and pleated skirts. Blouses made of that polyester stuff that sticks to the iron. Funny the things I see, or is there nothing to see? I bet there was, when his misses clocked the gism that I wiped on her sheets.

Well its Saturday night nearly and im going to my cousins wedding reception, which states on the invite strictly fancy dress ! Keeping in theme I guess seen as Elvis married them in the Little Chapel in Vegas. Fancy dress is not the fox's thing normally, but I've managed to put a slick little outfit together. Im going as myself without anyone the wiser ! Well kind of. It will be like any other day dressing up to please Haaaaaa !! Im going as a gangsta's mole. I have a blonde short slut wig which seen as I have curly brunette hair down to my ass crack looks weird. Pinstripe suit fishnet stockings, red fuck me shoes a cigarette holder and a very realistic air pistol. Actually I look like a cross between Julia Roberts in pretty woman and Mallory from Natural Born Killers Commmm On ! The best of it is, I've been taking fetish and dom bookings to go to after the party. I'll Never reach my first billion if I play to hard especially on my busiest night. I'll be taking my camera so watch this space. Toodle Pip xxx

roxyfoxy @ 4:05 pm


Comments:
An enjoyable read!!
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters