Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cheeky Beak (one of my nicknames !)

Had an awesome day, went into the city to sort the final paperwork for the new house gone through sweet. As the old saying goes "not what you no, its who you no" really am truly looking forward to my new pad.

Banked all the wonga from last night, best place for it or it would turn into dust otherwise. Watched another quality movie last night thanks to one of my favorite sites. Go check it out it's pretty dam cool !



http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=4




Drugstore Cowboy, which was just a movie I'd never heard of, fucking awesome especially lying there being able to relate to the story. It drew a tear to my eye watching him give it all up and hearing him say "It's not all bad having a normal life" Hat off to him.



(but don't put it on the bed) !!


I don't no if im going to work this evening feel fucked but im on a role and don't want to stop, I used to go out all night most nights. Few more miles on the speedo, up and down the motorway and ill soon be back in the swing of things.



I want a hot tub in the new house, which will feel even better lying in it knowing you grafted for it !



roxyfoxy @ 6:13 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters