Thursday, March 16, 2006

Do we really need more posts

Im sure this blog is going through a rough time I've just found myself going through loads of previous posts. Apart from needing a joyrider tablet for the giddiness I think my posts are becoming unreadable. Or is it me ? I can only sit here and type what my brain is relaying back. What I type is only the tip of the iceberg what first springs to mind when I create a new post. As im only posting weekly rather than daily. I wonder what would happen if I started posting every day instead of as and when. Mmmm maybe, it is not as though I would be stuck for words I think it could be scary. That's the trouble with bloging with me I worry about being judged, as I do in the real world but this is real you couldn't make it up! Maybe I should think about sharing more of what's going on. Fuck well its 9am I have a meeting 30 miles away with the new house builders who are expecting me to go and pick tiles kitchen, bathroom suite etc. Im so angry that the house hasn't even got the fuckin roof on yet and already I am going to have to cancel what ive had in my diary for weeks. Oh well no point sitting here beating myself up about it. Lets just make sure it wont happen again ! The next thing on my agenda today will be to take a trip to the chemist to get the morning after pill. Great a burst condom last night only the 2nd time it has happened which is still not great, but it made it a little better that he was one of my favorite clients instead of some stranger which made me throw up after when I thought of it. Must be a phycological thing and it is known to always seem to burst when your doing doggy. Anyway stay lucky love n light Roxy xx

roxyfoxy @ 8:44 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters