Saturday, March 11, 2006

Fake it Baby !

Boo !

Well after my relapse I thought I'd better get back to keeping this thing going. Its the only thing as far as I can remember I haven't got bored of. Im totally on my arse at the moment as I haven't been working properly for nearly two weeks. Also to top it all off, I took some antibiotics and they gave me thrush and a throbbing beaver. I looked in the mirror and my pride and joy had turned bright red, instead of the usual silky velvet texture when I stroked it, it was sore and leathery. I wouldn't have minded if id have been banged senseless, not out of action due to a medical reason. Can you believe that the first booking I had after all that, was a guy called Roger that booked me to perform a whole hour of oral. It got of to a bad start when he got half way up my stairs and had trod mud into my cream carpet. I made him take his trainers off and told him they had seen better days. I also commented that the first thing women look at in a man where there shoes. It fell on deaf ears, next thing I noticed as he got on the bed next to me his fingers and nails were black. I said do you mind going and washing them if they are going anywhere near me. He said I don't use them just my tongue ! Just go and fucking wash them. After that I couldn't take to him. I did the decent thing and faked the first orgasm we then had a little chat regarding his love of giving oral. He really prided himself on being the best, to hear him talk no one could ever lick like he could. I let him stay down there until Gordon Ramseys kitchen nightmares had finished. I then had to think about my delicate bean which by now had completely had enough of his dull technique. As he had stated earlier, when I asked him, if he knew if a girl was faking it or not, he said he had no idea. So I pulled of an Oscar performance to be proud of, right from the screams to begging him to stop as I couldn't take anymore of the way he had made me explode. I then said that's when you no you made a girl cum ! Then instead of getting up like what normally happens he kneeled up and just started staring at me. That started to bother me, how can I explain well in a normal situation it would be cool, but bearing in mind this mans a stranger I no nothing about him ive let him into my house it is a very freeky thing to deal with. I told him I didn't like it he then said other girls had said the same thing. I don't think he was the full ticket I couldn't wait to shut the door behind him.

roxyfoxy @ 8:39 pm


Comments:
what a dense twat..lmao
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters