Thursday, March 16, 2006

Watch my sacks don't explode

Well im going to attempt to make sense its 5am and yet again im indulging in a midweek drugs fest. I really thought that id overcome these Wednesday binges. Why they always stand out is because obviously a Wednesday binge will then be Thursday and Thursday morning is binmen day. This is hideously funny so ill begin. Sitting here one early morning last summer and I heard the door knock. I peered down the stairs and saw what I thought was the old bill, all I could see was a fluorescent coat. I go down the stairs open the door and its this really sexy binman standing there. Bearing in mind im totally fucking twatted still fully dressed up eyes like saucers, him standing there expecting to see some half asleep jim jammed up person. Im like hi all oblivious that its 6am. He then showed me a jagged vase that I had smashed during the week and he had a piece of paper in his hand, that appeared to have a red poppy like pattern on it.

He said is this your vase I said yes the guys fucking going mad lifts up his leg and shows me what my vase had done to his leg. He started walking off when all of a sudden bare footed miss coked up bitch started running after him shouting I think we can come to some sort of arrangement. Bearing in mind I was on heat gagging for it I then lay across the boot of my TT and said come on then sexy ill make it up to you. Now bearing in mind that things like this do not happen, he started running up the street he fucking shit himself. Anyway at this point I still was totally oblivious to his leg gashing blood and his anger. I ran after him saying, oy come back that's my letter give it back.

So im chasing this poor garbage man, who will probably never work again up the road. Still not realizing this is the letter I had already thrown away is what he had retrieved from the bag with the smashed vase which was nearly as big as the black sack, hence him knocking my door. (Big Mistake) with this huge mother fucking vase I had tossed in the bag with the tea bags like you do.

It wasn't until I got in and looked at the letter that I realized that the red poppies where not a pretty pattern but his blood that had dripped all over the paper. I had been totally oblivious to what I had caused. All I no was it never occurred to me what was happening I just well im not even going to picture it I cant, me lying over the bonnet as my neighbors are rising and shining seeing fucked up bitch trying to crack onto and being big time blown out by this man I really thought was gagging for it as much as I was. Every week now I hear them beep beep the whole wagon looking at my house.

roxyfoxy @ 5:04 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters