Monday, April 10, 2006

Had a quietish weekend for me no narcotics for once so today im feeling fine and dandy. Went to see a client on Saturday who had booked me for 5PM, I had a feeling I had seen this man a few years ago. Yes I was right same stinky bastard.


His hair was just a little more overgrown and hed put on more weight. His flat is a fuckin shithole and he stinks. When he dropped his pants I looked at them and asked him how many days he had had them on for. He replied only today, I said don't lie he said ok only about 3 days. I told him that was disgusting and no wonder he hadn't got a woman. That is just plain disgusting his answer was it cuts down on the washing ! Bookings like that I really have to get the fuck out of fast. He said shit I didn't mean to cum that soon "don't worry mate you fucking stink go and have a bath"



I felt really tired over the weekend and was pissed off with my self for loosing bookings due to being in bed. I've took these speedy tablets today and im racing like a bitch ! I don't think they can be good for me but im having trouble staying up late and I need to work loads this week.


Wonder if I can stay of the chisel this week, I hope so even though I love it I really cant afford to spend any days in bed this week I need to start buying all the new furniture for the house.

roxyfoxy @ 5:39 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters