Monday, April 10, 2006

What can i say !

Just been on my 10PM appointment another blast from the past I used to see this client a few years ago.


Got pissed on some nice vino and he fucked me over his jukebox which was playing "Bad Moon Rising" Well in a fashion I wasn't bothered anyway because around six PM this evening I was feeling that horny it was a joke twitching like mad.


Anyway went into my boudouir and Maxwell and Tallulah-Belle were snoozing, I thought it was out of order to disturb them just to have a frigg.
So I grabbed a dildo lay back on my sofa whilst watching Essex Boys DVD (Don't bother its pants) and had a nice wank. I wondered if my neighbor's would be able to see they are probably used to it !



Took my car to be washed again everytime it rains it's still pissing purple emulsion down my drive. The guy's washed it and I asked them to valet the inside as it looked trashed due to virtually living in it last week.


They did an OK job seen as I was dealing with a bunch of Albanian immigrants who couldn't speak a word of fucking English. I don't usually take the change back, but they in my opinion did not deserve a tip. !! On the roof the items which they had retrieved from under the seats were.




1 Contact Magazine
1 Strawberry Condom
2 Bottle Tops
2 Hello Magazines
2 Chanel Lipsticks
1 Glass Pink Art Deco Table Cigarette Lighter (Meant to have taken to get fixed, decided more useful to leave it incase of self defense)
1 Laddered Black Stocking




Anyway I take it all back what I said earlier, about denying myself the Devil's Dandruff I was in denial and talking utter piffle. As it happens I've just landed back with a cheeky G. Fucking hell, throughout today I have taken a fucked up amount of different drugs without giving a second thought at the time.




1 Prozac
2 5-HTP
2 Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Caps
3 (500 mg) Ultra Ginseng
1 Flaxseed Oil Caps
2 Green Tea Caps
2 Ephedrine Pills
3 Skunk Spliffs
4 Glasses of Vino
.8 of Coke (Don't go there !)


1 client that was two pumps n a squirt

1 client that didn't even make it past the foreplay

1 Pre Dinner Wank

1 client who lost it after two pumps (But failed to notice as I was making him feel otherwise, im not always feisty)



Anyway just to mention im now using Firefox, well I was until I realized it's not letting my spell check work , wish I hadn't bothered so until I fix things forgive me. Anyway be lucky Love N Light Rox xx

roxyfoxy @ 11:00 pm


Comments:
Thats why im so flexible hon xxx
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters