Thursday, April 06, 2006

Get Knotted !

Well I've just attempted to go through some of my old posts that I wrote before changing to blogger. There wasn't a spell check on the previous program's and I had noticed that not all of the posts were colour coordinated due to my new template. But guess what, I got bored anyway who cares I no what I mean !

One of my old friends came over on Sunday evening, no chance of calling it a day as I had intended. More drugs more liquor and me and D both talking absolute shit and not listening to a word each of us are saying.

I don't no if it was because I should have gone to bed, but by 5am I was starting to get crankey nothing to do with the fact we've killed the sniff !! But every time D was speaking it was as if he had a megaphone and I started to get edgy, cheeky fucker had even bought his work clothes. He was cool about being kicked out though !


Saw a client today who wanted to tie my tits up, what the fuck ! He then, after I told him I had never heard of that sexual act, advised I check out a list of websites he stood and reeled off.

As if im going to let someone tie rope around my tits ! After he came he smugly said, " thought your tits would have been bigger" !! What hanging down my waist so he could tie a reef knot !!

Have been booked to go to a couples country retreat for a long weekend, Anne and Peter have requested I join them. I have suggested we meet up for an evening next week to make sure we all get on OK. Wonder if they are into getting hammered ! Do they have any idea what three days with me will be like !

roxyfoxy @ 9:06 pm


Comments:
Come on 3 days with me !! LOL
 
Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters