Friday, May 26, 2006

R.I.P The Fox Mobile...

What a drama this week has been. I went to see one of my clients on Tuesday evening, we had negotiated a good rate and I was looking forward to chilling out and watching a movie with him.


Anyone in England may remember the bad weather at the start of the week. As I drove down an A road heading into his village, in the distance by the Castle I could see the road was flooded on the other side and the oncoming traffic had come to a halt.(What was I thinking, that they were passing the time of day !)

I made a split second decision, which has probably cost me my precious fox mobile. I kind of held my breath accelerated and drove through the flood. I made it to the other side and thought nothing of it.

Did my booking which was three hours on his sofa and at a push ten minutes in bed. He says the same line everytime "shit I've cum" I don't think I even bothered saying anything, what is there too say when someone's a shit fuck.I'm sure he's aware his performance hardly rocks my world !!

Anyway as I left to go home he directed me so I wouldn't hit the flood again. Before I knew it I went the wrong way and yes landed back to the flood which was even deeper. I thought fuck it, I was more concerned if I didn't make it across and ruining my Prada mules than the damage this could do to my Audi TT !


Anyway, I arrived home thinking no more about it. That was until I got into it the following day. I started it and the car wouldn't budge. The gearbox had completely seized up and im not a happy bunny.

To cut a long story short, I waved goodbye to my car which was on a truck pissing water out left right and centre. Turns out flood damage is not covered on my warranty. Oops !! Im now waiting to find out if the insurers are going to right it off. I bet I wont be doing that again in a hurry, Im gutted to say the least.

I went to pick up a hire car today and this was the final straw, a Fiat chinkey chento thing was waiting for me.


That was the final nail in the coffin I was not impressed being given a 1 Litre engine silly bitch shopping car. Call me an ungrateful bitch, but I pay around Two Hundred pounds per month insurance. At no point have I ever been made aware, that should I have an accident, they would be giveing me an egg box on wheels to drive around in !!

I negotiated a deal and have been upgraded at a daily rate paid by me to a Vauxhall Corsa ! It was that or a Nissan Micra which is OK if your name is Patel or you deliver baltis for Abdullah's dial a curry.

As long as I add an extra hour to each journey im sure ill get there on time !!

roxyfoxy @ 9:03 pm


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters