Saturday, August 19, 2006

Fuck off ! you stink

I have just got back from entertaining two clients back to back as I call them. Well,... I am not going to pull any punches but just for the record each one of them were filthy son of a bitch's ! Utter filth I am not impressed I hope I haven't caught scabies off the filthy creatures. I arrived at the first booking which was a Travelodge so I was kind of expecting a peasant !

Well that was an understatement the man was a fucking beast ! He greeted me and the stench nearly knocked me over. "Alright me duck" He said ! It turns out it was his birthday and he was working in the area on the roads, and all of the lads had chipped in for him to get laid.
He fucking stunk I have just got out of the shower I could smell all of his cock and BO in my beautiful Maine ! I can't bear anyone who has BO I find it utterly repulsive, his had gone well past BO it was more like fried onions !! Just so you get the picture the man was obese he was from up North so had a nauseating accent, his feet were like camel hoofs and his cock well words cannot describe what I had in my hand. His ball bags were stretched down his legs. It gets worse think shadrack dingle out of Emerdale with a longer scratty rats tail hair doo ! and finally he had only got one real eye and a dodgy looking glass one, so you could say he really didn't have a lot going for him !!

I said after maybe twenty minutes of trying to get him to cum that we should call it a day it was that or offer him a full no quibble refund !!!
As I opened the door into the lobby, the lads who I presume were the ones who had all chipped in and were waiting until I had left just sat there gauping as I left the building !

As I got into my car, I sealed the deal with another punter who was a few miles away. As I tottered up his path there stood before me was, let me think ... OK think Mr Bean but with grey hair ! He lived in one of those horrible white cladded semi's complete with Fleur De lyes decor and a plastic toilet seat ! Simon had just finished his shift packing fruit which he told me trying to break the ice. I went into his bedroom he had a single bed which had been stripped of it's duvet which was laying on the floor. I couldn't work out what wa going on, there's no way im laying on a quilt on some punters bedroom floor but at the same time there's no way im laying my booty on his bottom sheet ! fuck that ! that is a definite no. I lifted the quilt back onto the bed, whilst at the same time telling him we would lay ontop.

As I went to step onto the bed my foot stuck to the side of his bed.
Well that started me off. I asked him what the fuck ! "That's why it was on the floor he said" On the floor" I asked him, I told him I wasn't happy and asked if it was piss as his room smelt of it.

I really layed into him, I kept my mouth shut for a little longer then I made him get up and open the window as his room stank.
He then went onto inform me that his cock doesn't get fully erect due to a car crash he had, had. ' Great' double whammy ! Well there was only one thing to do give him a proper show blagging would have took energy at this stage I didn't have. As soon as he said the noises I was making were really doing it for it I all of a sudden lay back turned my head away and took about thirty five seconds to come whilst he did at the same time.

I was really pleased with myself after as I thought I had handled it well.
I have just sparked up a spliff so I will wrap this up, you know I'm in the horrors the next day when blogging whilst high on skunk ! stay lucky Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

P.S you can now email me by going into my blogger profile (about me) and linking from there. Send me things like pics or shit for this blog if you like but don't nause me !!

roxyfoxy @ 2:29 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters