Saturday, August 19, 2006

Gagging for it !

Hello ! Love N Light to everyone reading this, I cant believe it's nearly the end of the week again, this week has been better for me im slowly starting to enjoy living here. It is no where near furnished to how I want it but it's coming on. I have decided to get rid of the TT at the end of the month I have had it for three years I am bored of it now. Plus it sticks out like a sore thumb I cant drive anywhere without being clocked.

Bad news I did get caught on the speed camera so I have sent my license off and am waiting to hear my fate ! Business has been at it's worse these last few weeks, it has been that bad that I actually found out what it feels like to go without cock ! I didn't like it one bit it felt like torture and that was only doing six days yikes !!

This is so funny, one day last week, I grabbed my bag to go to the bank which I had used the night before to go on a booking. So I flung the silver dildo and stockings on the sofa and forgot all about them being there. When I got back the guy was there ready to install my sat TV, as he walked in the dildo was lying there staring at both of us, at this point I attempted to very badly try and hide it by shoving it down the side of the sofa, which was a bad move all round due to the size and girth of it. It now looked even worse pointing blatantly up in the air. Anyway, after he had gone I carelessly moved it again to the nearest place, which was in a carrier bag at the side of the sofa which my wall prints were in that I had bought that day. I never gave it a thought until...

Well I'm sure it wouldn't have been there for that long really would it. That was until I hear my Mum going into the bag the next day about to admire my prints, before I could stop her in her hand she has my seven inch dildo !!
All I could think was I hope I cleaned the thing hoping there wasn't dryed up snail trails on it !! I made some piffle up it was a present for a friend ye right !!


I'll be back I have a bootycall much love Rox xxx

roxyfoxy @ 12:06 am


Comments: Post a Comment

about

Cocaine, Champayne, Sex, Money and bullshit. Forget Belle De Jour, Bridget Jones who's she !! this is the real deal enjoy xx

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Where the hell do i start ! Well i give a mint blow job !! For now ill just say ive been on a bender for the last 10 years i work in the adult industry and i live a mad life.

recently

archives

links

  • Diary of a London Cokehead

  • Life goes on

  • credits

    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics

    Powered by Blogger

    fun stuff

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Blogroll Me!

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Humor Blog Top Sites


    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
    Number of online users in last 3 minutes
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Cost of My Cocaine Benders
    (JavaScript Error)
    To see more details, click here.

    Hit Counter
    Website Counters